Para Medical is a three years course for SSLC/ PUC-Arts, Commerce qualification and two years course for PUC Science qualification.
• The examination system is annual.
• Internal assessment will be awarded by the institution with 2 Internal assessments and assignments.
• Practical’s are conducted as per board rule.
• Average of the marks of the two tests for theory shall be considered for awarding IA to the Board.
• One model exam will be conducted before the annual exam & it is mandatory for everyone if anyone fails to attend the exam hall tickets will not be Issued.
• 50% of IA marks and 75% attendance are the eligibility criteria for taking exam.
• Schedule of Examination: There will be two examinations in a year, that is Annual and Supplementary Examinations which will be conducted by the Para Medical Board. The Board examinations shall consist of written, practical and viva examinations as specified in the scheme of examination prescribed for each course.
• Eligibility for examination: A student who has failed to complete all the prescribed subjects of annual examinations will not be permitted to appear for the subsequent annual examination of the course to which they are admitted. However, they are allowed to attend the classes of the subsequent year of their course, provided they pass 50% of the subjects offered at the annual examination to which they have appeared.